Digital Transcription Services
Our digital transcription services offer a simple process to have your digital files transcribed.
Analogue Transcription is recording voice onto cassettes. A person would record audio on to the cassette using a recording device. They would then remove it from the device. In addition, the transcriptionist will then use a tape cassette player to play back the audio. The audio typist would quite often transcribe this in the same office.
Although it is possible to post the cassette there are some drawbacks to this. One such drawback is that the cassette may be lost in the post. This would be damaging as a cassette is usually the only copy of the recording. Cassette recordings are generally of a lower quality than digital recordings. An audio typist could find it more difficult to transcribe.
We only offer a digital transcription service due to it’s many advantages.
Why chose digital transcription?
In comparison using a digital recording device offers so many benefits over using cassettes.
Digital transcription is a much safer method of recording spoken audio. You can easily copy and store a digital file. In addition, you can easily upload the file on to the internet securely. The transcription company can access the file and copy it onto their computer.
To record digital files you will need to purchase a digital recording device. You can purchase a device relatively cheaply. They are lightweight and portable.
A digital transcription recording is far better quality than an analogue recording.
Check our blog to find out which of the digital transcription devices we think are the best on the market at the moment.
Why should you use Help on Tap
- We offer a digital transcription service that is easy to use.
- Help on Tap proofreads their transcripts to ensure they are as accurate as possible.
- Unfamiliar terms are researched.
- We never miss a deadline.
- Our service is secure and confidential.
How does the process work?
- First of all contact us for a no-obligation quote.
- Then we will email you a quote within 4 hours.
- In addition, this email will outline what you need to do next.
- Finally, simply upload your file via our secure method and have it transcribed by us.
- We will return your completed transcript to your deadline.
In conclusion, our digital transcription services will save you both time and money.